Vexelco Ltd (hereinafter “we”, “us” or “our”) operates the website www.milliouni.com (hereinafter “Milliouni” or the “Website”) and is the controller of the information collected or provided via this Website.
- on this Website,
- in e-mail, text and other communications between you and this Website,
- through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website, or
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
We will not disclose information about our Clients to third parties, except where it is part of providing a service to you - e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks. We will only otherwise disclose your information where we have your express permission or we are obliged by the law to do so.
- 1. What information do we collect and how?
We collect and use several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified and that is defined as personal data or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“Personal Information”), such as your first and last name, e-mail address, billing information, IP addresses, demographics, passwords, telephone number, or other (online) contact information. Depending on how you use our Website and services, such Personal Information includes information that allows drawing conclusions about your shopping preferences.Categories of Personal Information we collect and use on or through our Website include:
We also collect information automatically, for example, by the use of "cookies", as outlined below, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Milliouni.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Milliouni on other websites.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, in particular at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, taking part in surveys for research purposes or requesting further services.
- We also collect Personal Information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website, if any, and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on our Website.
- When you access our Website from a mobile device like a tablet or phone, we receive information about your location, your device, including one or more unique identifiers for your device, and your mobile carrier. We use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most devices allow you to turn off location services.
- 2. Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and includes Personal Information, or we maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Above information helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- details of your visits to our Website, including any form of aggregate data, navigational data, location data, click-stream data, or historical data, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Website, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, referral data (e.g., the URL of the last page you visited prior to clicking through to the Website and the address of the exit page when you left our Website), log files and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser and platform type (e.g., a Firefox browser on a Macintosh platform) and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us. We use this information to track how users are accessing and using the Website.
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
- 3. Your Consent
We may share your information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number or credit card information or personal information with our agents, e-commerce partners, Sellers and contractors or other service providers, as this may be needed to carry out the performance and functionality of the Site, fulfill your requests or authorized commercial transactions, process your payments, or provide customer support.
- 4. Information Security
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company or other associate during order processing.We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.No method of collection, storage or disclosure is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee its absolute security. It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer or mobile. Be sure to sign off your account when you have finished using it.
- 5. Communication & Marketing
If you have placed an order on the Milliouni Site, we may contact you with essential service messages to keep you updated on the status of your order. In addition to these essential service messages, we may occasionally update you on products, news and special offers available on the Milliouni Site via e-mail, post and telephone. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties when you register with Milliouni.You have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may click on the Unsubscribe link in any email communications which you may receive and follow the instructions provided.When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the Site or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication (including call recordings).
- 11. Site Statistics
We may disclose aggregate, anonymised statistics about the number of visitors to the Milliouni Site or number of purchases made. We use an independent measurement and research company to gather data regarding the visitors to the Milliouni Site on our behalf using cookies and code which is embedded in the site. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide statistical information about visits to pages on the Site, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the site, data on visitors' screen settings and other general information. Milliouni uses and stores this type of information, as with that obtained from other cookies used on the site, to help it improve the services to its users.
- 12. Retention of Personal Information
To the extent we have collected your Personal Data for purposes of provision of services, customer management, and customization of content (for descriptions of these purposes see above), we keep your Personal Information for as long as you have an account with the Website, and as needed to provide you with our respective services.
If you delete your account, or if your account is closed for any reason or visit our Website, we retain your information to the extent this should be necessary to comply with have legal, auditing or account obligations or it is in our archive system and cannot be separated from other information. Where possible, your Personal Information will be anonymized.
Personal Information used for functionality and security purposes will be stored as long as necessary to ensure the proper operation and the security of our Website and services.
Personal Information used for analytics purposes will be stored as long as necessary to analyze the usage of our Website and services.
The period for which we keep your Personal Information that is necessary for compliance and legal enforcement purposes varies and depend on the nature of our legal obligations and claims in the individual case.
To learn more about the expiry date of cookies, see above section.
- 13. Legal Bases for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
There are different legal bases that we rely on to collect, use and disclose your Personal Information, namely:
- Performance of contract: The use of your Personal Information for purposes of providing the services, customer management and functionality and security as described above is necessary to perform the services provided to you under our term and conditions and any other contract that you have with us.
- Compliance with legal obligation: We are permitted to use your Personal Information in to the extent this is required to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- 14. How We Protect the Security of Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access Personal Information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your Personal Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your Personal Information.The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. We are not responsible for circumventions of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- 15. Transfers of your Information
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Milliouni or one of our associates. Such processing may, for example, be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details or provide support services.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- 16. Disclosures of your information
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that Milliouni sells or buys any business or assets;
- if Milliouni or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- as part of the planning or review for a potential merger, acquisition or transfer of assets.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Milliouni, our customers, Sellers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- 17. Third party sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- 20. Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information
Subject to local law, you have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we collect, use or disclose and that is related to you, including the right
If we ask for your consent to use your Personal Information, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Note that in case of a withdrawal of your consent you may no longer able to use several functionalities of our Website and our services.You may, at any time, send us an e-mail at email@example.com to exercise your above rights in accordance with the applicable legal requirements and limitations. If you are located in the European Economic Area, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.Note that some requests to delete certain Personal Information will require the deletion of your user account as the provision of user accounts are inextricable linked to the use of certain Personal Information (e.g., your e-mail address). Also note that it is possible that we require additional information from you in order to verify your authorization to make the request and to honor your request.
- to receive information on the Personal Information concerning we hold about you and how such Personal Information is used (right to access);
- to rectify inaccurate Personal Information concerning you (right to data rectification);
- to delete/erase your Personal Information (right to erasure/deletion, “right to be forgotten”);
- to receive the Personal Information provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those Personal Information to another data controller (right to data portability)
- to object to the use of your Personal Information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or on public interests (right to object); and
- in some cases, to restrict our use of your Personal Information (right to restriction of processing).
- 22. Contacting us
Vexelco Ltd of Lemesou 200, Strovolos, 2025-Nicosia, Cyprus, is the data controller for the purpose of the Processing of Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).You have the right to access the information which Milliouni holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you and this information will be provided within 30 days from the time you requested.
- 23. No Error Free Performance
- 24. Contact us